Monday, October 6, 2008

Unpredicatble

Hey guess what I'm bored and I don't have anything to talk about so how about random pictures and such? Great!
So, about 3ish years ago I was walking through a parking lot headed into a Walmart. I looked down and saw that Home Depot sign (there is an HD right next to that walmart) I was kind of impressed the sign had made it that far though because the home depot was on the other side. So anyways I took it, obviously. I don't really think of it as stealing. HD wasn't using it anymore and it was on the ground so really I helped keep the environment clean. I'm like a model citizen. lol. Not really. But I was with one of my sisters and I was like yeah I'm totally taking that sign if its still here when we come out. It was, so now its a lovely decoration in my room. lol. It still has tire marks on it.

I hate that freaking skank cube.



"You're screwed for like...six hours!" lol Best Dr. Phil episode ever. Corinne knows what I'm talking about.

First of all, no I didn't draw that. If I did I sure as hell wouldn't post it. But anyways Al Gore and that thing are from one of the best South Park episodes ever. Manbearpig. I'm super, super serial. Even if you don't like SP you need to watch that episode. Its good.

I guess thats about all I have. For now. There's always a chance for more random things. Oh wait...
That's my hero! Not really. Its just part of the creepiest/longest joke of my life. lol. Okay really that was the last random thing this time. I'm off to hunt some z's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao, i love this for serial!
esp, dr. phil and the michilin man.
goood ass time