Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Know The Pieces Fit Cause I Watched Them Fall Away

I'm so depressed.

I don't know why.

I can go out with the friends, or those of them who are still decent, and have fun but its just like I feel so much pressure. I have NO idea where its from. Like right now. I had a nice, fun day. But I feel like I have so much pressure on me weighing me down. What the hell...

There are two people, TWO PEOPLE in my life who have never once made me feel bad. I'm talking like ever made me doubt myself, never made me feel stupid no matter what dumb thing I had just said or done, never judged me (at least to my face or to someone who later told me) and they've just never put any pressure on me. Everyone has thoughts on how I should improve this or that, except these two people. They actually don't want me to change anything, and if they do they are kind enough to keep it to themselves. Oddly enough, neither are family. They aren't people I currently call best friends either. Sounds like I should start reconsidering things doesn't it?

I don't know but for some reason I don't feel like putting their names or initials in here. I'm weird. Leave a comment if you feel the need to know, I don't care.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Katie...cheer up my dear. And no, you should never change who you are for anything! The true friends will like you for who you are no matter what. You have so much potential to do so many things in life! Hang in there Patricia :)