Well I'm in a great mood. My surprise went perfect. lol. I love giving people things and seeing them smile. It just makes me feel all warm inside knowing I put a smile on their face. lol. So I'm bored and you get to hear about how the surprise went down. lol.
My best friend, who by the way I never get to see anymore, had a practice tonight so I decided to drop by at the end unannounced. We haven't seen each other for a long time and it sucks really bad. We talk a lot on the internet though so that's nice...at least there is some kind of communication going on. Last night she was telling me she was having a bad day and the past 5 months had been really hard and frustrating for her. I decided I should brighten it up a little. Its my job. I got off work at 7 tonight and decided to go ahead and go pick up her Christmas gift and deliver it to her early as a surprise. (we weren't going to be able to hang out until after Christmas) So I went to the mall and checked around a few stores. My search came to an end at Kay's Jewelers. I picked her out a beautiful diamond circle necklace that was white gold. Together, the necklace and the warranty cost me more than one pay check. Ouch! But I wanted to get her something nice and she's worth it anyway.
So when I got to the school they were having practice at, I waited outside for her in the ridiculous cold. lol. Damn locked doors. But after they were done and she saw me she can running and let me in and gave me a big hug. So I'm thinking well damn if that's all I had to do to make you happy I'm keeping this necklace. lol jk. But she was excited to see me and really excited that I brought her gift early. She liked it a lot so that like made my whole month. I've been thinking about getting that necklace, or one similar to it, for awhile and I've been worried she wouldn't like it. I was very relieved to see her smile when she saw it. I just love making people smile. And even though I could have really used that money for other things, seeing her smile and making her happy after she'd been kind of down makes me totally not care.
I just love making people happy. After Meg kicked us out of the school (lol) we sat in her car and talked for about 40 minutes. I made her snort and cry from laughing. lol It was fun. That used to be a daily thing for us. I'd speak and she'd be grabbing her stomach cause it would hurt from laughing. Then I'd start cracking up because of her insane snort. lol. Oh I won't lie...she can make me very angry sometimes, and she does things I don't understand and I know I do the same to her, but I love that kid. She really is a great friend. To some people not so much lol but to me she is. She keeps me in line. And ooooh do I need to have someone to do that. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didnt necessarily kick you out. :) I had to get home so that I wouldnt be up doing stuff all night, which didnt really matter because it was after midnight by the time I even laid down anyway. Oh well! :) Glad you made her day, she really is a great kid and I enjoy having her at practices.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment