Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Hope

Well its now 2009. I'm really hoping this year will be better than last. I'm pretty sure it has to be because one good thing, the birth of my nephew, was the only good thing to happen all year. Everything else was basically not good. At least from my point of view it wasn't.

I find it somewhat sad that its one o'clock in the morning right now and I'm already back home. This is my usual time to come home when I am out, so of course I planned on staying out later tonight (staying out later as in getting back home about 10 or 11 the next morning) because that's how I usually roll. But I wasn't feeling the greatest so I called it an early night. I still had fun though, I just wanted to get home and sleep. But here I am. lol. I'm still having a lot of pain in my head and its starting to make me want to vomit. I would have enjoyed staying at my boyfriend's place longer to hang out with the people there but I was kind of worried I'd end up vomiting in front of them which just doesn't sound like a good end to the night. Plus, they have a doberman and I'm kind of scared of it, but they don't know that. lol.

I hope that with this new year comes new beginnings for not only myself but some friends of mine. A few of them have been struggling with different issues in their lives and I pray that the time will come soon for their problems end. It kills me to know any of my friends are sad about something, and the bigger the problem is the more upset I get, even though I haven't had some of their problems and don't understand how they feel. I know nothing can be perfect and no one will ever be 100% happy all the time but knowing that there is a major issue screwing stuff up for them depresses me. And knowing I can't do or say anything to make it the slightest bit better upsets me more. So, I hope that 2009 holds good news for my friends because some of them are long overdue for some positive feedback from the big guy upstairs.

No comments: