Well yesterday I had to scare my math professor. I didn't want to do it but she made me. Monday I didn't go to class because...well I just didn't. lol. Monday evening I was emailed by Prof R and the administration offices saying I was being taken out of the class for missing 4 days. They told me I had 24 hours to figure something out. I have not missed 4 days of that class so of course my ginger self became furious in about 4 seconds. Tuesday I worked from 9-430 so I didn't have a chance to talk to anyone. A little before class started yesterday I hunted my prof down. We had a nice little chat about how she was going to fix it. I'm usually very respectful to teachers and I never cause problems in class, but she got to see the other side of me. She almost got me taken out of the class and then I wouldn't be a full time student and all my crap would have been screwed up. Just because I'm usually nice to teachers doesn't mean I won't come unglued on one if I need to. So we may have shared some words and she probably thinks I'm an asshole now but she fixed her mistake and I get to stay in the class. I don't really care what she thinks, school will be over before too long.
Nothing really exciting is going on in my life.
Te got a promotion so that's awesome. I was really excited when she told me.
I realized I'm a loser. lol. I don't have plans for my birthday and I don't think I'm going to make any and its on a Saturday. I plan on working in the morning but after that I really don't think I'm going to do anything. Idk.
Today there was some crazy things going on at work that I won't discuss here. But basically it was intense and I was like whoa. haha. That sums most of it up.
I broke my glasses. For the third time. They are still in one piece but they are really only being held together with hope. lol. I can't wait for my new ones to come in. They should be here any day. Its sad that I'm so excited about glasses, but I am.
By the way, I miss people. And I don't know what the hell I'm doing with anything. I'm so lost and in my own little box. I'm dumb.
Well I think its time to go to bed. Or maybe read. Or maybe read until I fall asleep. The possibilities are endless really...
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment