I haven't posted for a few days. I've been pretty busy with things I guess. But last weekend was nice it went kind of fast and slow idk it was weird. Either way it was pretty great.
My birthday was ok. My car broke down so me and AB ended up just sitting in it talking for 2 hours waiting for someone to come help us. lol. Then I went to CH's which was fun. We spent most of the time I was there just sitting outside talking. There are just certain people I need to be around more often (like her) because they are so positive (and amazing) but I don't get to see them much. :(
I finally got to talk to S about the service desk situation. She said she would let me off whenever I needed for photography events. The days I'll be asking off go against like every rule at the service desk about what days you can't have off but since S likes me I guess she doesn't care. I'm sure other people will end up getting pissed off that the rules aren't as strict for me but its been like that for awhile.
I could make an attempt to explain this thing I have started but its harder to word it right typing than just speaking. I don't know if that makes any sense but I guess I just think better if I'm actually talking out loud. I'm dumb don't judge me. But basically I have joined a business team. It will open up a lot of great opportunities and I'm very excited. Nikki, Fonzo, Marlon, Maurice, and some people at BL are a part of it. (it has nothing to do with BL or Nikki's photography business. There are also a lot of others on the local team and millions involved in it across the US) In my next post I will try to explain more about it. But its a great business and its growing even with the bad economy so that's always a good sign. But I am now the owner of my own branch which I haven't named. haha I should probably do that like today. I've even bought my business license. Scary isn't it?
I find it hard to take
when people run in circles its a very very mad world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment