Yesterday did not go as planned. When I got to work S was gone so I didn't get to talk to her. I also won't see her today. My next chance is tomorrow so I guess that's when I'll have to do it. Work was pretty slow yesterday though which means it was a lot of fun. :) I do enjoy getting paid to talk and laugh.
Today did not start out so great. I drove all the way to USI to realize I had forgotten my computer. Then after debating if I should run home and get it I realized it didn't matter because I had left my backpack and all my books at home too. On the way to school I had been excited because I wouldn't have to stop and get gas on the way to work which I usually need to do on Friday's (which sucks because I get out of class at 3 and have work at 4 and have to get across town through all the traffic and...yeah its not fun. I hate Fridays) However, today because I forgot my stuff and had to drive back home I will have to stop and get gas. Awesome. As I was driving through the parking lot about to head home I almost ran over the head of the Social Work department at the school. Good thing he knows me and is also one of my advisers. Yay. I waved. He didn't. I'm sure getting almost ran down wasn't something he was looking forward to. My bad.
I asked to work early tomorrow so I could still have some hours but get the night off for my birthday. I was excited that D, as always, accepted it and I get off at 2. I'm really looking forward to having a nice party with CH and her sister's and some other people. I usually work 1030-5 at the service desk on Sundays so I wasn't worried. I thought since D knows me and can probably guess what my plans are she wouldn't schedule anything crazy for me on Sunday. SURPRISE! I have to be at work at 730 to work u-scans! Te just sent me a text a little bit ago and told me. Its just another awesome piece of information to brighten my lovely Friday. I'm not exactly thrilled to be going in so early and I'm pretty sure D is doing this for the pure entertainment of seeing me drag in Sunday morning looking like a damn mess. It will be a rough morning, but I'm sure it will be worth it since I will be at CH's place. I guess we will see how it goes. Its hard enough getting there for that shift when I haven't been up all night so I'm worried. haha.
I need to do homework...I guess. haha. If I don't do it now it will never happen. Of course I'd prefer it to never happen but that's not what I should do. Sigh...
The loudest thing in my head
and I ache to remember
all the violent, sweet, perfect words that you said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay...really...the head of the Social Work Department, not a good start to the day my dear :) haha. Kidding!
You will grow to hate him come your Senior year anyway, just trust me on that one! Well, maybe not hate, but strongly dislike ;) Hang in there!
Post a Comment