Thursday, April 16, 2009

It Only Takes a Fateful Moment

I don't have much to say really but I'm bored so here I am. I don't go to work until 12. Hopefully today will be fun. I plan on talking to S today and telling her I'm no longer working up at the service desk. I was going to Tuesday but I screwed something up. It was really funny because as I was opening my mouth to to tell her she spoke first and told me I screwed up a check and I snapped my mouth shut. haha. She said she can fix it though (I swear she can fix everything we do wrong and keep us from getting in trouble its amazing) but since she would be doing me that favor I thought the talk could wait. Today, even if somethign does go wrong, we are having our little talk.

I don't know what I would do without my dear friend CH. I just love that kid. I fell apart the other day so her and one of her sister's told me to go to their house. I sat over there for a few hours and we talked for about two minutes and they comforted me and then we just hung out. I think because I've known her for so long and she's seen me at my best and my worst I know she won't judge me at the times between so I feel really comfortable around her (and her family). Just sitting at their house not really doing anything just made me feel better. They are very supportive of every thing I do, unlike some people, and always watch out for me. Of course I love spending time with her (and her fam) but I always forget how much better I feel after seeing them. They are so positive and really help a lot...even if they don't know it.

I need to start working on my hair...due to the ridiculous amount of it, it takes awhile to get it all under control. I'm so nervous S will be mad about our talk...I guess we will see!

To become the one you thank.

No comments: