My dad...makes me hate breathing.
I mean that in the most non-emo way. I know I said I didn't want to talk about this anymore but sometimes I have to. He finds a way to make me regret everything I do. His current thing is making me regret college. Sorry, Dad, I guess I can't live up to my sister who has now been kicked out of college twice over the past year.
I'm only happy when I'm not home. I can't be home and be in any sort of good mood. Even if no one is there he finds a way. Hell who am I kidding? He still finds a way to piss me off even if I'm not home.
I am not a great person. Or for that matter a good person. But I am not a bad person. I fall somewhere in between I guess. I don't know where I really fall but I do know its above a bad person. So, if I am told one more time by that jackass that I am in fact a bad person, I will lose it. And even if I am a bad person, he sure as hell doesn't have any room to talk.
I would like to breath again. I enjoy breathing form time to time. I guess since that's not going to happen though since he is having to much fun choking me (not literally.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
katie you are a bamf person...
for serial
mfbp serial
Post a Comment