Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surprisingly Awesome

Today was awesome. I had a lot of fun. I did have to deal with a big retard bothering me for most of the day, but I'll just try to forget about that. This whole weekend has been great. Lets recap shall we?

Friday I stayed in and watched the presidential debate. Holy cow my life is exciting. However it was very interesting. I hadn't paid much attention to the race yet but I had pretty much had my mind made up all ready so the debate just kind of finalized that. By the way, yay for Obama. :) Since I decided to stay in Friday I got my down time. I got to have one of those nights where I can just be alone and no one talks to me. I didn't really need it, but that doesn't mean its not nice every once in awhile anyways.

Saturday, party day. The bruise still hurts and its kind of fun to push on. Not much to say about it though because my last post was all about it. I know people don't like when other people my age drink, and I don't really either if they are being stupid. If they are with family or something and they can't possibly do something stupid, I don't care. Honestly for people my age I'm doing pretty good for not drinking much. Especially considering the kinds of parties I get invited to. A lot of people I know are wasted every weekend and then quite a few nights during the week. I could be too if I felt the need to accept some invitations but I don't. That's stupid. So while it may seem like a bad idea, every once in awhile isn't that bad when you think about what I could get into if I even accepted half the invitations. That's my slight rant on what people have to say. Guess that covers it.

Sunday, today, bomb. Hung out with C and A for a bit. I'll ignore the fact that the jackass Karen of the group was there. But we had fun. Then I got to hang out with KB for a bit which was nice because I don't get to see her much now. She's crazy busy. I also got to hang out with AB for a few hours along with a few other friends. I've seen her more the past few weeks than usual. But its just been for short little periods of time. Today was the first time we've actually got to do something instead of exchange a quick hello. Later on, I went over to her house for a couple hours. Always a good time there. I love her family.

So, basically I'm in a crazy good mood. I guess its because I was partying with my second fam. haha. I'm always in a great mood when I leave their house. :)

No comments: