I'm in a great mood today. I might have opened up a tiny can of ginger wrath at work and got out of my shift today. :) I'm sorry when was the last time Kathryn had a Friday off? I actually have no idea it was a damn long time ago though. But someone told me I should stick up for myself so I did and came slightly unglued on a manager about my bullshit hours. I mean I get good hours in the sense of like how many I get. I actually get more than what I ask for. But I get ridiculous times and anytime someone else has a problem with when they work they fix it by changing my schedule to make them happy without even asking me. I mean seriously, what the hell is that? But I actually got this Friday AND next Friday off now. lol. I hardly know what to do with myself. And why, may I ask whoever is reading this, is this person ALWAYS right? Is it healthy to always be right? I mean damn doesn't that get tiring? I'm jealous. lol. Thanks again.
Random. I don't know why but at work I go by Kathryn. I do it in all of my classes too. A couple professors have even asked if I'd rather be called Katie or Kate or something but I still go by Kathryn. By the way, do not call me Kate. I don't know why but I hate being called Kate and it will kind of piss me off, especially if you know I hate it. lol. Its strange hearing Kathryn all the time now. Of course the other day at work Te actually paged me over the intercom as Ginger. lol. She watches South Park, too. I will never get rid of that nickname. Thank you AL. lol. I don't mind though. But I don't know why I felt the need to bring that up. Its a random thought in my head right now. People I already knew that work at BL with me were like why the hell does your tag say Kathryn? lol Good question! I'm the only person named Kathryn that works there though. Sometimes when I am paged I don't realize its for me and I take a while to answer because I'm like no they are paging Kathryn...oh shit that's me. Genius I tell you!
I'm sad because tomorrow I don't get to go to the Danville WG competition. :( I was really hoping to get off but instead I got a 3-10 shift. However, I was happy to hear that my favorite guard of all time (lol) won't be competing next week because I wasn't going to be able to go to that either because I'm going to see Wicked. I'm looking forward to going to one soon though. Lets hope I make it to some good ones.
I think its time for sleep. I'm so ready to pass out. Until next time...
Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment