Friday, January 2, 2009

They Call Me Quiet Girl

Today sucked. Work was terrible except for getting to work with a few people there today and one surprise visit from a friend. :) I just realized I haven't talked to my boyfriend all day. I'm such a slacker. But I was at work most of the day so it's not really my fault. Actually it is but I like to make excuses. I'm scatter brained and I forgot about him for a couple hours. lol. My bad.

Tonight I plan on going to bed early. I'm tired. Plus I have like a 7 hour shift tomorrow in the morning. I hope there are less pissy people tomorrow. Of course even if there are more it will be worth it. Me and Te are going to have too much damn fun tomorrow regardless of what bullshit we have to take from customers. Its impossible for us to not have fun. lol. And we are long overdue for one of our shifts together. Woo.

I guess I need to go give the bf a call and make sure he's alive. Then its off to bed and I can't wait. Lol. I love sleep.

But I'm a Riot

No comments: