Monday, January 12, 2009

I Just Need a Compass

Well the time has come again. The time for the start of a new semester with new classes and stresses. I pretty much love the schedule I'm on. I have classes from 10 to 1 (50 minutes each with ten minutes between to scurry to the next) then I have an hour break, one more class at 2 then I'm done at 2:50. That's Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then I'm off on Tuesday and Thursday for work. I could go into work on Monday and Wednesday nights but I won't be losing any hours for requesting those two days off anyway, I had those off last semester. However that means I work Friday nights (gross) but at least it gives me time during the week for homework. Not to mention those random times I feel the need to go out on a weeknight, which are becoming more common, and I love it. haha. I can't help myself, I'm very social. And if that means losing valuable sleep some nights then so be it.

So I might have put off buying my books for this semester. I really need to do it but I don't want to fork out the money for it because I'm paying for them myself. I don't have to, I could ask my mom and she'd be more than happy to get them, but I don't like asking for help. She said she'd pay for all my books through college and I'd have to handle tuition and such later. I didn't remind her of that this semester and I'm probably going to regret that later. I'm going to get them on my own and have like a good 23 cents left to my name. I'll have more than that of course but my books are way more expensive this semester and I've been putting it off because I hate having to pay that much money for something that shouldn't cost so much. I mean seriously unless that shit is engraved in pure gold...its not worth it.

One of my friends at work might get fired over a bullshit report. They were saying she did something that I know didn't happen because I was there. She's been suspended for the week while the store manager reviews her file and decides if she can stay. There are a lot of people who were there when the event DIDN'T happen who back her up but they are being stupid anyway. She's a good worker and has been there like a year and hasn't had any problems so I'm not sure where this is coming from. She was pretty upset though and I felt bad for her being set up. If she gets fired I'm probably going to get fired because I'm so going to lose my temper on someone. lol. Its such bullshit and they are such a crooked company, she's a good person and doesn't deserve to get a bad rap for something that didn't happen.

Despite the fact that I'm currently pissed at some of the management for this crap, I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Its senior citizen day, which is by far the worst day of the week; however, I don't work until 4 when it starts to get a little darker so it won't be as busy. Yay. Plus Te is working so if I get pissed off I got my backup plan to stay chipper. lol. I would have been able to work with my other good friend as well but since they suspended her, whatever. Yes I'm bitter. lol. That's okay me and Te are so going to have a party anyway. Woo.

I'm going to bed now. Oh how I do enjoy the days I don't have an alarm to wake me up. =)

And a willing accomplice.

No comments: