Well my friend got fired. Needless to say I was really pissed off when I found out and its a damn good thing I wasn't at work when I did. I can't help but be concerned for her. She's very...emotionally unstable. She has terrible thoughts sometimes and I worry. She has a lot of problems and needs some more positive things to happen. Now that she has lost her job and is more upset I worry that she will make bad decisions with out thinking things through. I just worry about her doing something now that another negative thing has been added to her load. I hope to keep in touch though and get to hangout with her and talk more to act as a more positive addition. I don't mean barging into her business or anything like that, I just mean showing her to have fun and getting her to laugh more. I know how much that can really help sometimes and she isn't getting that help from anyone else. We'll see what happens I guess...
Though I was not the happiest when I went into work yesterday I left in a fabulous mood. Te was working and had me cracking up as usual. I also might have pretty much mauled a door. No, I did not walk into it, I mauled the damn thing. It actually hurt pretty bad but it was one of the highlights of the night, I won't lie. lol. I have a wicked bruise on my left shoulder and its really tender now. I hate when I hurt myself and can't even play it off as though I meant to do it. If I fall I'm like "Oh yeah...uh..no I...I dropped something and needed to pick it up...that's why...I'm uh...down here. cough" (btw that's pretty much the closest I could get to typing it how I'd really say it and if you know me well enough you'd know that is exactly how I'd say it. lol) But anyway I was about as NOT graceful as you can be when you walk into a door. I swear it was open when I started walking towards it but then it closed so...yeah it got me. Bastard. But anyway last night was my favorite night at work so far actually. We were really dead and all the managers and cashiers were on break except me and Te so for like two and a half hours (with a slight break for me to go throwing myself into metal objects) we just sat around and goofed off. it was awesome. lol.
I'm currently upset about something. Had a little crying session on my way home from my last class today. I'm trying to push it away but its been hovering over me since May of my junior year. I guess I'll vent in my next post maybe...I just don't want to now.
The rest of my day on the other hand has been good. I LOVE my social work class. Its the first class I have each day I have school and its my favorite. Perfect start to my day.
Well I need to get going I guess. I need to figure out something so I'm not home when my dad gets here but I have no where to go. This is a problem.
And I swear I'll do my best to comply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What Social Work class are you taking and who is the instructor?? Let me know asap!! Hope everything is alright...let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment