Short post tonight. I think. Hell I don't know I ramble. There I go!
Tomorrow I'm going to see Wicked!!! Who is excited? ME! Obsessed? Why of course I am. lol Due to the crazy weather in the tri-state area all shows this week were cancelled except the Saturday ones (woo) The people who had tickets for a show that was cancelled with be given tickets to a show when Wicked returns to that city in May of 2010. I would have been so pissed! But thankfully its back on tomorrow so its party time!
I'm still super sore. That's alright though. At least I haven't busted my ass any more. However, the last time I wiped out on the ice was exceptionally graceful in the most ungraceful way. Pure talent I tell you!
Well I am off to go snuggle into the warmth of my disturbingly comfortable bed. I haven't slept in it in 4 days! I can't wait to pass out! lol
And in 60 years, we gotta face our fears, and show the cards we've got...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment