Monday, January 5, 2009

I Think I'll Try Defying Gravity

It is super freaking hot in my room. Which is strange because its usually super freaking cold. Odd.

Anyway, this past weekend was fun. I worked with all my favorite people Saturday and Sunday. Always a nice plus. haha. Unfortunately though my new school schedule screwed up my work hours and I have like no hours this week. I had four days off. In a row. I'm losing my mind. I have a headache just because I'm bored.

Monday I helped one of my sister's move.

Tuesday I fixed my bank account because something got screwed up and then met with someone at USI to fix my schedule. I liked it the way it was, but I can't have it messing with my work schedule. I like my new schedule even better though and it fits perfect with my work hours. Woo.

As for today, well nothing is really happening. I watched a movie. Cleaned. Made plans for later. Cleaned. And now I'm here. Its only 12:37 and I could very well lose my mind.

I can't wait to go back to school. Less than week! Don't get me wrong as soon as I start losing sleep because of my schedule and stressing over assignments I'm going to start complaining about it, lol, but I can't stand to do nothing. I'd rather be ripping my hair out freaking that there's not enough time to get anything done than bashing my head against the wall wishing there were less hours in the day. I like to stay busy. I've never looked forward to going to work so much. lol. However, I don't go back until Friday. Friday afternoon to be exact, I don't even get to wake up early.

I find myself constantly in a good mood and its strange. I've had a couple recent changes in things that should probably not make me happy but yet I'm still smiling and rather chipper. Either my way of thinking has helped me or I've actually gone insane. I think I'm just finally happy. I broke up with my boyfriend and while that should have made me kind of sad I'm actually excited. Thats terrible. Maybe gingers really don't have souls. lol. But there was a good reason behind it that I'm not discussing here. Actually there were two, but no one gets to hear about the second one. But regardless of that mess I'm very happy. I've had a very serious switch in my outlook on things. Its kind of freaking me out. lol.

Well I guess I'm going to go find something to do. I'd like to get out of my house but I'm waiting for some laundry to finish. Damn. I should be able to escape eventually though. Then I'm going to go watch my little nephew for awhile, then out tonight. Woo.

And you can't pull me down.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Glad you are happy :) I feel like there are never enough hours in the day!!!!

Katie said...

lol I always get stressed when I feel like that but I like it at the same time. I enjoy keeping myself busy.