Today has not been good. The only good thing was hearing good news for someone else. Other than that its been exhausting. I want to go to sleep.
After my post last night I ended up falling asleep right after that. Yay. However my sister woke me up at 5 because she was in a lot of pain again and was headed back to the hospital. Boo. She's still having issues and got some more medicine to cover up the pain but nothing to actually make it go away. Tomorrow though she will be seeing some other doctors who will hopefully know what they are doing. She's back now all drugged out on some meds. Hopefully whatever is wrong will start getting better.
After we got her back to her house we got a call from my grandparents. My grandmother was having chest pains which is no good because she smokes over a pack a day and has a history of heart problems (she had a quadruple bypass surgery 3 years ago). She's terribly hard headed and didn't want to go to the hospital even though she needed to. So me and my other sister got in her car and headed toward their place. She was driving crazy and it scared the hell out of me. I have a fear of being in a car accident because I was in a very bad one a few years ago and I got all kinds of jacked up. So anyway on our way out there my mom called us and said they were headed to the hospital so we turned around. We just got a call about five minutes ago. They said it was a heart attack but she's okay. Or I guess as okay as someone can be after having a heart attack.
I'm freaking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment