Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Thirsty

I really am. I want some tea but we don't have any. Sad.

So, today was kind of nice. Busy but nice. I got to see a good friend, AL, who I haven't been able to see for awhile. We went out and had dinner and then hung out for a few hours and talked. We had a lot of catching up to do. She cheered me up. I didn't realize I needed cheering up but then I realized I've been in a really good mood all night. I guess it was just getting to see someone I missed. Now if only I could see the rest of the people on that list...

Then again I could have been in a good mood because I vented to her about some recent stuff. She made me feel better about the home issue and the crap I catch for the major. She didn't really say anything that was different than other people but I guess knowing I had another person behind me who I could turn to was comforting.

I thought when I started this blog it would be a good way for me to vent because I don't talk to people about my problems. I thought it may help me lower some walls I've built (or maybe just give me a ladder so I can climb over the wall or hide behind it when I feel the need) Then I realized complaining on here actually put me in a worse mood so I stopped talking about some stuff. And I closed up even more for a bit and got a little more angry and depressed.

But of course I kept smiling when it mattered. Can't break my own rule.

But now I do talk to some friends, like AL, who didn't know there was a problem and they always help me out. So I guess one way or another blogging did actually help me with that. Now I'm usually in a better mood like I used to be. I guess 'coach' was right again. I mean seriously she is never wrong...I bet she gets tired of that.

No comments: