Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Passing Time

Oh and another long day is ahead. So far everything is ok. My grandmother is stable but her kidneys are close to completely shutting down. Sucks. But I don't feel like talking about that right now.

I've decided to stop talking about the father/home issues (if that's what you want to call it). No blogging or talking to people. Its just not how I handle things. I am usually a fun person to be around and when I write about it or talk to someone I'm thinking about it even more and then I get pissed off. I have an anger problem as it is and don't need a constant reminder to fuel it even more. I find that I am generally in a worse mood after talking to someone or writing so I'm just going to go back to the way it was. I still left a lot of stuff out even when writing these but now I'm just leaving it all out. Even when I'm depressed about things I'm still usually a lot of fun to hang out with or talk to and I don't think I am anymore. I mean of course I'm still like the coolest person to party with (lol) but I'm not like I used to be. So for now I don't plan on writing about it at all unless I get extremely pissed of and can't take it anymore. But even then I probably won't. From now on I'll probably write about random stuff, stupid people who make me giggle, or just updates on my life. The only real negative thing for now that will be found in posts will be about my grandmother. Because that whole situation is just no good.

So, I guess while I'm talking about writing about other things I'll get started on that. How about stupid people who make me giggle. Yesterday at the hospital one of my aunts came to see my grandmother. Then a bunch of us went out and the hall were talking about random things and my other grandmother asked me about college. I told her about some of my plans. Then she was like you are going for Social Work right? And I said yes. Wow. My aunt got soooo pissed. I had to try really hard not to start cracking up while she was still in the hall with us. She has had 4 kids taken away from her because she's been reported by social workers. It sucks that I'll never see any of them but I'm glad that they were taken from her because they needed better lives. But yeah she had no idea about that I was going to college for that. Hehe. She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. Which is ridiculous but to me it was hilarious. I know I've gotten mad about other people not wanting me to go into that but since she actually has a bad view of them and hates them its funny. At least she has a reason to not be happy about it.

I guess thats about it for now. Hopefully later I will have a positive update on my grandmother. Staying optimistic. Until then...

1 comment:

Megs said...

I can understand why she has a hatred toward us, wonderful Social Workers who are only looking out for her children's best interest. By the way, does she realize that not all social workers are with CPS?? :) Just wondering! haha