Thursday, August 7, 2008

Payback is Coming

Well I don't really have any updates but I decided to go ahead and post something anyway. My grandmother was doing better for a little bit yesterday but now its going back down. She's got an infection somewhere but they haven't figured out where yet. Her kidneys aren't doing any better. Her heart is still weak and they can't do anything about that until her kidneys get better. They can't pump very much fluids through her to help her kidneys though because then she will pneumonia. So, basically everything is in a holding situation. If her kidneys get any worse though they are going to send her home with hospice.

I'm glad my uncle is up here. Not only because it helps us with the stress over my grandmother but just because he is a lot of fun to be around. Last night before dinner Rachel kept swatting at me and bothering me so he walks up and says "Here, Katie, next time she bothers you just do this." So then he grabs my pressure point right above my elbow and I just dropped. I fell to my knees so fast. I was like ahh! and he started laughing but held on to it and my arm was all retarded and I couldn't move it. I've had people grab that pressure point before and of course it always hurts but he totally caught me off guard. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to get him back before he leaves for Florida again. lol

Anyways that's it for now I guess. I'm off to find something productive to do.

No comments: