Saturday, August 9, 2008

She Got Me

So I was tagged with this...guess that means I'll be doing it.

Rules: Answer each question with one word and tag four others to play.

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your significant other? Nope

3. Your hair? Long

4. Your mother? Cool

5. Your father? Jackass

6. Your favorite thing? Laughter

7. Your dream last night? Nothing

8. Your favorite drink? Sunkist

9. Your dream/goal? Success

10. The room you're in? Bedroom

11. Your hobby? Guitar

12. Your fear? Failure

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wadesville

14. What you're not? Tall

15. Muffins? Blueberry

16. One of your wish list items? Support

17. Where you grew up? Evansville

18. The last thing you did? Sneeze

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Favorite Gadget? iPod

21. Your pet? Adorable

22. Your computer? Laptop

23. Your mood? Blank

24. Missing someone? Very

25. Your car? Crap

26. Something you are not wearing? Shoes

27. Favorite Store? Target

28. Like someone? Yep

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

I'm going to tag Corinne...and thats my only person on blogger who hasn't done it haha so I'll get some others somewhere else.

No comments: