Friday, August 22, 2008

Some Days Don't End Fast Enough

Well I don't have anything to talk about today. However, I was informed that my lack of posts this week was really causing problems for some people's daily entertainment. So anyway here we are.

I don't plan on mentioning anything else about my grandmother. That's just my way. If I ever do get really upset about it though and need to talk I'll find some sort of venting. I just don't want to on here. I have people I can go to so I'll just take advantage of that option if I need something. (I say people as if I have a lot when in reality there are only two I'd probably talk to but that doesn't matter. That's all I need)

I can't wait for September. That's when classes start at USI. Yay. I won't lie I'm kind of a nerd at times. I mean I'm still kick ass but I enjoy being in classes and learning. However, I have one very upsetting thing to report. I'm...looking forward to...math classes. Now just calm down...I know this seems terrible. lol. I hate learning math because there is no exciting way for it to be taught, but I'm good at it so I always look forward to it anyway. I'm a loser. lol That's ok. The main reason I'm looking forward to it though is because I'm very excited about the major. I know I've mentioned it enough already but I can't help it. Despite being shut down time and time again, I'm still all about some Social Work. I don't know what it is about it but every time I read an article or something about Social Work I get excited about it just want to learn more. I wish I was graduating and could start already! Too bad it still seems like its forever away. Hopefully time won't drag too bad. I don't know what it is. But at least it helps let me know I'm making a good choice.

If someone had told me a few years ago that I would be in guard late my junior year and then in my senior year, I would have laughed in their face. Back then it seemed like there was about a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. I joined guard as a joke. As a joke to myself because I figured guard was going to kick my ass. (and it did...a few times) But I never regretted it. If I hadn't joined guard I wouldn't have gone into Social Work. I hadn't even thought about it until someone I met (because I joined guard) told me about it and got the idea rolling. After she mentioned it I looked up some different stuff and decided to keep it in mind. And here I am today. Its crazy how things work out. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm glad I'm going into something that holds my interest. Hopefully it stays that way after college. I think it will.

Well I guess that's about it for today. I'm going to go do something crazy. I'm going to do some math. I don't know why but sometimes I just feel like doing math problems. Told you I was a nerd. lol. Its 11:40 on a Friday night and where am I? Blogging and about to do math problems for entertainment. I need help. lol. Until next time...

No comments: