Friday, August 8, 2008

Life is Waiting to Begin

Well I guess things are winding down. I probably won't post anything else about my grandmother after this one until she passes away because there's no way I'll be able to not vent. Tomorrow they are sending her home with hospice. Which means they give her 6 months or less to live. I kind of thought she was going to die today. I'm not being pessimistic, she just had another really bad day. Something went wrong with her heart again. I'm not going to get my hopes up that she is going to live much longer because then I will be even more crushed when she passes but I'm glad she gets to go home. She hates hospitals and always gets a little better at home where she is comfortable. Yesterday she did really good...she was very alert and was talking good. Today she was slurring all her words together and didn't know where she was. She thought it was 1943. Shit.

That's all I have for now I geuss. Hopefully I don't have to mention my grandmother for awhile.

No comments: