Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can You Smell What Barack Is Cooking?

That's right! Barack won. And to be quite honest, I'm fairly tickled about it. lol. I'm a liberal and very excited about the future of the country now. 2009...end of an error.

To stay with the current track I'm on of politics lets talk about voting. If you are old enough to vote and you didn't vote yesterday and you are pissed off about the outcome, shut the hell up. You are given a chance to express your opinion and if you choose not to take advantage of that when given a chance then you forfeit the right to bitch about the outcome. If you did vote and are pissed about the outcome, feel free to bitch as much as you want. :)

That's all I have for now I'll post again later when I'm more bored.

No comments: