Monday, November 3, 2008

What Time Is it?

Its time for some humor. Do you know why? Because no matter what is going on in your life you need to remember how to laugh. There are some people that aren't dealing with bad things in their life the right way. They are taking out their anger on others instead of working on fixing the problem. However, sometimes before you can figure out how to do it the right way, you need to remember to laugh. Its more important than you think.

I love fails. They crack me up and brighten my day. So I'll share some with you.

I love this sign. I think they could have thought of a better way to word that than 'we cut children' but thats just me.

Obviously it hasn't improved very much...and if it has I'd hate to know what it was like before.

Sounds like a win to me.


I know that is kind of small but it was the best I could get it. If you cant see it just ask me. Anyway, this one I actually didn't find funny. I found it so far past hilarious I didn't even laugh. I barely even smiled. I'm embarrased for this person.

I can't decide if I think thats clever...or one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen.


lol. child predator hands. Thats rich.


Finally! A company that doesn't do false advertisement!

Thats all for now...I'm off to do something more productive. Which probably won't happen and I'll end up doing something even less productive than this blog. Is that possible? We shall see!

No comments: