That's right I'm still cheesin over here. lol. Though I may be dealing with dumb things it has yet to really bring me down. Still smiling.
Yesterday wasn't the greatest. It started off kickass. I was in a great mood. Like...I was so happy it was crazy. From 9 to about 1 I never stopped smiling. Then some people pissed me off and I was angry for awhile. However, I was so angry that I started laughing hysterically as I do sometimes so I was still smiling anyway. I didn't want to go to work. Just because I was in a bad mood and didn't feel like talking to anyone. But for some reason it actually cheered me up. One lady who came through my line near the start of my shift said something that made me smile and it just stayed there. I wish I could remember what that was...lol. But after that I was again in a great mood. I was still pissed about other things but it never really got to me enough to affect my day.
I guess it was really just a matter of the good things finally outweighing the bad. I hope to keep it this way. But now that I know who to avoid and who to talk to more I don't think it will be hard. I can't believe I'm dealing with this immature crap. Honestly that's what annoys me...I don't care that people are being pissy, fine go ahead, but to be so damn immature about it. That's whats annoying. Its all good though. I know people who aren't that way and will hopefully be able to talk to them more now.
I'm in a pretty grand mood again today. I was off today...but then one of my managers asked if I'd pick up a 12-7 shift. I really didn't want to but I could always use extra money. Well I need to start getting ready for that I guess...I'm off to continue enjoying my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment