This is where people give up. Places like this is where people give up on themselves. They just quit. They look around and realize that not only do they not know where they are, but they have no idea as to how they got there. So, they either give up completely or just stand in the same spot and bitch about their life. Well that doesn’t solve anything. Anyone can stay alive, but only the strong people keep living.
I know I may bitch a lot and I may sound like I’m going to just end things one day, but I won’t. I’m not weak. I’m not standing still. I am still pushing forward because while some people may put way too much energy into trying to hold me back, a couple people actually give me hope that there is something worth seeing at the end of the road I’m currently on. I trust them.
Though I do complain about people pissing me off and holding me back there is something that needs to be clarified there. It does make me a little more depressed each time. However, eventually after thinking about it a lot it starts turning into motivation. I have so much motivation right now to actually do something with my life that there is no way I’d just quit. I’m dead set on proving people wrong. Lol…dead set. That’s funny cause I’m talking about not killing myself but its dead…set…hell you get it. Anyway, I do still need those friends who do give me hope because before the other stuff turns to motivation I get really upset about it and it sucks. But I just really look forward to standing at the end and smiling because I became what people (excluding one person) said I’d never be able to be.
I hope anyone wanting to hold me back or that has any shitty comment or thought right now is good and stretched for some exercise. It’s a race, bitches. Except not really, because you’ll never catch me.
By the way this blog title cracked me up. Cause I'm a ginger...nicknamed Ginger. Plus the topic fit nicely. And only Megs gets the other joke hidden in the title...maybe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment