Monday, November 10, 2008

I Feel Better When I Hear Them Say...

that everything will be wonderful someday.

I can't freaking decide what kind of mood I'm in. That's so frustrating. I had a good day and I'm in a good mood, but I'm also super pissed off about something. You know what that means...its another venting post! lol

I'm very, very angry about something that doesn't need to be mentioned on here. I'm not at all sad about my recent decision on something, which kind of makes me wonder if I really am a heartless bitch. I think I should be sad, but I'm just not. I feel a strange relief instead and I've been in a better mood for the most part. Unfortunately my current happiness has been accompanied by some anger. I won't go into it right now. I'm not too happy about the situation though and I'm disappointed in this person and their recent actions.

(By the way if you are reading this for some random reason and have no idea what I'm talking about, feel free to ask. But this post is really meant for the people who actually know whats going on. Anyway...)

I refuse to let myself feel bad about my decision. I kind of feel like I should, but I'm going to try to not let it happen. My choice has made me happier and that's what really matters to me. Three people have helped me reach my decision about not feeling bad. They are true friends and support me. They help me hold on to every shred of hope I have that things will improve simply by making me smile every day instead of putting me down.

They tell me everything will be better one day. I believe them because they haven't been wrong yet.

No comments: