Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Waiting Is The Hardest Part

I'm so excited I can't even show it. lol.

So back in February we found out my sisters due date was the 17th of this month. I told my sister like months ago that she would have the baby on the 11th (today) so I've been hoping all day I'd be right. lol. Sadly I was wrong (damn) but she did have a doctors appointment today to check up. She found out that she will actually be induced late Wednesday night and then BAM! lol Thursday we will have a new little addition to the family! So basically I was closer to guessing the due date than her doc. Yeah that's right...I'm awesome. I can't freaking wait! Too bad I have to work Thursday. I might call in. I mean I'm not to usually call in but I think I have a good enough excuse to say screw work for that day. I was only going to be at work for like 3 and a half hours anyway (what the hell is that about?) so its not much of a loss and won't hurt the paycheck much.

I'm so damn tickled. I can't wait to see my nephew. He is going to look more like his dad. In the first ultrasound picture we saw of him, he looked like F in 2 or 3 of his 2D pictures. 2D! lol. It was funny but kind of crazy. Because if you've ever seen them its one hard to tell what the hell you are looking at, and two hard to really see features that well on their face. However they got a picture of him at an angle that was EXACTLY the same angle as one of F's pictures from when he was a little kid, and it looked just like a copy! The good news about that is that F was a cute baby (and so was my sis) so their kid should be pretty freaking adorable. :)

AH I can't wait!

No comments: