Hello hello. I am back again today! Like I can just do one tiny post, yeah right! So anyway today...was a good day.
I'm in the most fabulous mood. I really am. I don't even want to go to sleep because I want to enjoy this as long as I can. I did have to deal with the usual pissy people but to hell with them! I'm not letting them drag me down anymore. Wednesdays always put me in a good mood, I never look forward to them but I am always in a great mood when I get home. Its because of my english class. LOVE IT.
So in history class the prof decided we would just talk about the election. Well that took a quick turn downhill because as it turned out 42 of the 48 people in there were for McCain while the other 6 of us were for Obama. So what was supposed to just be a nice class discussion turned into quite a heated argument. Only 4 of us out of the 6 actually spoke out against the others for McCain. I was one of the first people to jump out there and speak my mind then eventually I got the other three to help me. Amazingly enough the four of us were able to hold our ground pretty damn well against the rest of the class. Even the prof wasn't for Obama so he kept leading the discussion basically against him backing us into a corner with the rest of the class shouting their opinions at us. It really pissed me off. I was glad that we were able to have a heated and educated debate about the election but damn! There is no reason to be yelling at us. There is a big difference between expressing your opinion and being an ass about it. Calm down kids the election is over. The prof did admit that the four of us were making good points though. Eat that you damn History 102 McCainers! lol.
So after I was good and pissed off about that I headed to english class. Dr. W made my day! First she cleared up some recent concerns the class had about some online trouble we were having with a new program which took my stress level way down, then she decided that since we had 3 hours and the election was over we could talk about politics for a bit and she couldn't be blamed for trying to persuade us. She just so happens to be VERY liberal. I kind of wanted to hug her. lol. Just kidding. So, it turns out we are like the only liberals in there. Then just me and her had like a 20 minute conversation about it which made me a little less pissed off about history. Dr. W is really funny and soooo my favorite prof. lol. Not because she's a liberal, just because she is a really great prof and I just love her class.
I've been stressed out really bad about our online homework in that class because they are using a new site and we are basically the testers for it and it seems like nothing goes right. She said not to worry about any of that though and she'd take care of everything. Which is cool because before she got in there tonight about 5 of us were talking about how bad we just wanted to like cry because we couldn't get anything to work. lol. Tomorrow morning I have a conference with her which I am also very excited about. We should be able to clear up any remaining concerns and I will be all set! I'm so damn tickled about it getting everything fixed! lol. Oh my...she is too awesome and way too nice. There must be some kind of catch at the end of the semester...hmm.
Oh my...I'm in such a great mood. I take that back. I'm like...me tonight. I'm in my normal mood that I would usually be in if people would stop trying to drag me down. The mood I used to be in all the time. I want to be able to be like this more often. I will be like this more often. Warning! If you get in my way, I'm kicking ass! But I'll do it with a smile. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment