Monday, November 17, 2008

Ricochet

Hello again. Its been a few days since my last post. Nothing too exciting going on here...oh wait yes there is! lol

My little nephew has arrived the cute little fella! Bryce Aaron. And of course...his aunt was right in her predictions, he is adorable! lol. I'm not going to put any pictures up on here. They are on my myspace and facebook so that will have to be good enough. But basically he is just too darn cute. Since he is mixed I'm anxious to see the color his skin will be. Right now he is still pretty light skinned but its slowly getting darker. I think that's so weird. lol. There were some issues during the whole birthing process that didn't go quite so well but I don't feel the need to discuss that on here. But they are both doing better now. I think Bryce is still dealing with some affects of it but he should be fine.

I'm so damn tickled with myself about what I did today that I must share it on here! I had a research paper for history class due today. It was assigned two weeks ago. I forgot about it until last Wednesday. Then with all the craziness surrounding Bryce I totally forgot. Thursday went to being at the hospital all day waiting for the little guy. Friday was one class then work for the rest of the day. Saturday was almost completely devoured by the hospital (not that I minded spending it with my sis and nephew) however later that night on my way home I was invited to a party where some of my good friends were at. Like I can turn that offer down! I hadn't been able to hang out with some of them lately so I had to go. Well after about two hours I realized that paper was due Monday and wanted to just vomit because I got so nervous about getting it done. I left the party at 3 Sunday morning then went to work at 10 and stayed there all day. So I got no paper time then either and stressed about it all day.

For some reason though I suddenly just stopped worrying. I did all the research and wrote the paper today in about 3 and a half to 4 hours. Did I mention I'm amazing? lol. Usually I have trouble trying to start a paper and the intro takes me like FOREVER but I wrote this one in like three minutes and it was like awesome. I was like where the hell was this skill in high school? Don't get me wrong I've always been able to bullshit an A paper like its my job but it usually takes me awhile to get to thinking. So basically...I couldn't believe I got it all done. I know I do work good and fast under pressure but I have never in my life thought about attempting something like that. And I won't again. Last year when I was working on my research paper I got so stressed out one night I had a wicked nosebleed for like half an hour. (it also happened one time while furiously working on a Rubik's cube that was being a bitch and didn't want to line up the right gd squares. whore) I was worried that would happen this time too, but it didn't. Yay. However, things should be more laid back now for me and I've been in a better mood lately for...well reasons.

Lets hope things keep going down this path so I can continue being my chipper self.

No comments: