Saturday, November 29, 2008

Don't Wish...Don't Start

Wishing only wounds the heart.

^That has nothing to do with this blog. But I love that. Its in a song...and its the only reason I listen to the song. lol

Anyway I believe I have confused some people recently by hanging out with a certain person. Let me clear it up. The last thing most people heard about from me was that me and this person (uhhh lets call her R. and no that's not the first letter of her name) were not talking anymore because we had issues getting along and I was about to choke her. R was my best friend but then totally turned on me because she was having a hard time in her life and decided to lash out on me. She had been treating me like shit, a popular trend among some of my friends, and we got in a huge fight and we didn't talk for the better part of a year. However, a couple months ago she apologized and admitted that she had been immature and had been a bitch to me because people were giving her shit and she was just depressed. I knew all along that R hadn't really meant to be so shady but I don't care. The only reason someone gets to be crappy to me is if I have been shady to them. That's it. If they have a different reason they can find someone else to deal with their bullshit because I won't. But anyway R apologized and said she felt terrible. That's all I wanted. I didn't care if she apologized as long as she admitted that she knew she had treated me like crap, which she had refused to do before. Since she admitted that I started talking to her more again.

Everyone needs to understand that even though we didn't talk for a long time I still would have been there for her. I knew she was depressed and I wouldn't have just left her completely alone. I stayed in contact with one of her friends to make sure she was okay. Of course if R hadn't been depressed I would have been like screw her and we most likely wouldn't be talking now either. lol. But she was my best friend and I was constantly worried about her because she's very unstable, so despite the bs she threw my way, I couldn't just not care. I'm like that with most friends. Not all. But most. They may not like me very much or talk to me and some may hate me but if they ever really needed something I'd help them out. (I can see why some would call me a bad friend...)

But yes and and R have been talking a lot and hanging out, we even went out Wednesday just the two of us, which never happens. It was nice and I hate that we don't get to see each other more often. Anyway I know I confused a lot of people when they found out we were hanging out. That should clear it up. She was mature and took full blame and because I care too much about some people we started talking again. lol. I can't help it. There are some people that can be shady some times and really piss me off but they are still good friends and I'd like to keep them around. Idk maybe I'm crazy...but some friends are just worth the effort.

Then again some friends don't take effort and those are great too. And some friends need to work on their tag...MEGS! lol

2 comments:

Megs said...

Hahaha...Ill get to it :)

Katie said...

I know...I just like giving you a hard time. :)