I'm freaking out! I mean not really but kind of. I make a lot of sense right? Anyway here's the deal...
Last year after the band had district competition the seniors decided we should celebrate. The day before me and two other seniors (KL and TS) went shopping for party supplies. These party supplies happened to be balloons, duct tape, and some other fun things that we thought we should 'decorate' our director's house and yard with. So, after district we all hop in our cars then run to our homes real quick and gather the rest of what we need and head over to his house. We duct taped, tied stuff in his trees, and did a lot of other random things to welcome him home. :) Then our lookout person called us and said he was on the way back. So, we gather up whatever hadn't been used and run to our cars trying to leave as fast as possible because we aren't sure how much time we have, when suddenly, there's a problem. My keys are missing! I never lose my keys. I make every one stop what they are doing and we all start running through the yard frantically searching for my keys. I tear my car apart looking for them and there are no where to be found. Damn. Luckily, I carry a spare in my wallet so I was able to leave anyway.
Today I was looking for a shirt I really wanted to wear. Its nothing special, just comfortable. I decided to tear my room apart looking for it. (I had some free time.) I don't have anything under my bed except like some empty boxes but I decided that maybe it might be under there. Well my bed is against a wall and its big so the only way to see whats under it is to move it. So, I move my bed and under my window (right where there was a space between the wall and my bed) are some keys. I'm thinking well that's weird. I pick them up, and its the set I lost that day at my instructor's house! I flipped! I know it was that set too because of the key chain on it (it was a silver 08 I had got at school recently when I ordered graduation stuff) I honestly have NO idea how they got here. The logical explanation would be that I had actually lost them in my car that day and then I had brought them in with something else without noticing. But for them to end up where they were they would have had to have been on my bed at some point, which I would have noticed because of the big 08 key chain. Its very shiny. And that day I looked everywhere even KL helped look through my car. Plus my room is usually neat so its easy to see something unusual.
I told KL and TS about it and they don't really have an explanation either. We keep trying to come up with an idea on how that happened but every time there is something that proves that theory is wrong. Its just crazy. I can't figure it out. And they were by my window. Creepy. Totally making sure that is locked because I'm not so sure it is, but it definitely will be after I'm done with this!
By the way I never found that shirt. Damn. But other than that today was a good day. I got to see a few people I haven't seen for awhile so that was nice. Great actually. That's 3 more down on my list of people I miss. Woo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
no, you knowexactly how you got your keys back....
michelin man spent forever out there with the metal detector and headphones....
lol and THAT is exactly why I'm making sure my window is locked!
you dont need to break in windows when you can just shimmy down the chimney and get out of the fireplace in the basement.
Why would BTSP need to do that? Would have had my keys to my house and could get in easily. Now there is a scary thought!
dude you know btsp made like 400 copies of each one of them bitches and was tryin the out in the parkin lot when they were "leaving"
lol. Yeah I bet. Thats probably why btsp didn't say anything tonight. Worried about dropping a hint and I'd find out. lol
Post a Comment