Monday, September 1, 2008

Honey and the Moon

First of all, Honey and the Moon makes me happy. Love that business. Brings good memories. :)

Anyway, USI is finally starting this week. All my friends who aren't going there started like 2 weeks ago. But I can't complain about a couple extra weeks of summer. I'm a little worried about a hold I have right now. It shouldn't be there because I've already taken care of it but it is still there and I don't get to start until that goes away. I don't have classes on Tuesdays though so I have all day to tear into some people and make them fix it. Yay. They should really hope it gets taken care of fast because I have no problem giving people shit when they screw up issues with my money. Its on USI! hehe.

I'm also looking forward to this weekend. Saturday I am taking pictures at a wedding with my sister. The wedding is at like 5 and the bride said she was trying to keep it short so I'm cool with that. (The last one I did started at like 10 and we were there until almost 10 that night. It was fun but exhausting.) Plus I think we know some of the people who will be at this wedding so it will make it less awkward. Sunday will be a lot of fun. That's when I'll get to actually edit photos then, one of my favorite parts, make the DVD for them. Doesn't sound that exciting but its entertaining (for at least the first hour and a half) and it means extra money. I don't have a problem with that. :)

So, I guess I should go to sleep. I need to be up by 6. Oh and by the way if the comments on the last post are confusing...just ignore it. lol. I'd blog about it but you couldn't pay me to tell that story on here. lol. Just ask if you really feel the need to know though. I'm off to catch some Zs....

No comments: