Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Amazing Exploding Knees

Yes, children step right up and witness the amazing exploding knees. We have yet to see them actually explode, but its only a matter of time I'm sure. I think I may amputate. I could totally rock nubs.

So, today I worked at a band invitational from 3:30 to 11. I did concessions which wasn't bad but then for about an hour and a half after that I helped carry crates of bottled drinks and that's what killed me. I'm not tired but lifting that stuff sucks. One isn't that heavy, but doing it repetitively kills your joints. My back and knees are screaming at me.

Totally worth it though because then I got to hang out with AB for awhile after the invitational. I hadn't planned on getting to talk to her at all so I'm not complaining. The two of us haven't gone out for awhile like we used to all the time. I miss our dance parties in my car. lol.

I wasn't going to take any medicine for my joints but I can't take it anymore. Its time for a drug hunt...

Well now that I'm good and drugged up, lets continue shall we?

The worst part about today was that my mom and day where there working too. Well, for part of it at least and then they went and watched bands. But my mom volunteered us all and we had to smile and act like we are fucking peachy and the happiest family ever. Stupid. Two maybe three of her friends know how it is at our house (meaning the constant fighting and bullshit.) To anyone else we are wonderful.

Guess what. I have a secret. Our home...not perfect. Problems? Too many to count. Even what I have told people doesn't scratch the surface. I'm not talking about what I've said on here, I mean like told my friends on the phone or whatever. Not even close to the whole story. Which is funny because there are some days where I complain about it a lot. At home, I never smile. Unless I'm alone. By alone I don't mean in a room alone, I mean no one else in the entire house or on our property. Me not smile? Crazy talk. Recently I was trapped here for like 2 and a half days in a row. I didn't crack one smile. They all probably think I'm a bitch or emo. I don't really care though, if it makes them leave me alone I'm all for it.

I guess I'm done for now. I think my spine might actually try to flee my body because its rioting right now so I should probably go lay down. Hopefully I sleep in late tomorrow. If not, I may have to blog about how not happy I am with my sleeping patterns. Or recent lack thereof. Why do I have trouble sleeping when I enjoy it so much? Dumb. I'm off to snooze now. Wish me luck.

No comments: