Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Pain in My Stomach Won't Go Away

I assume this is punishment for all the mistakes I've made.

I want to curl into a little ball, fall asleep, and not wake up for like 15 hours. I feel like shit. My stomach hurts like hell and I don't know why. Last night about an hour and forty minutes after going to sleep the pain woke me up. I threw up twice. Then passed out on the bathroom floor. I don't mean I was tired so I laid down and went to sleep there, I mean I passed out. I woke up about 30 minutes later still feeling the pain. I pulled my self up onto wobbly legs and stumbled to my room and laid in bed. I didn't even bother turning the light off because I knew I'd have to go vomit again.

I've been having this pain since last Thursday. It gets worse everyday. Today I decided not to eat to see if that helps. I was feeling better earlier this morning but now I'm starting to feel bad again. Damn. I skipped my 9 o'clock class. I hate missing classes, but I couldn't pull myself out of bed.

Right now I'm sitting outside on campus and it feels amazing. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to make my next class. I may just skip all of them today. Which I really don't want to do but I might have to. I don't think I can sit through an entire class. We'll see.

No comments: