Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Nights

So, I was looking at my yearbook today from my senior year because I was bored. I miss high school. I mean I don't but I do. That doesn't make sense. I was always really involved and rarely home. That's what I miss. I was in band, clubs, track, tutored kids, did guard for a bit, and all kinds of other things. I really miss guard. As for classes, I don't miss homework of course, but then again I rarely did mine anyway unless it was for English class. (I could go a whole year without doing homework in one class, but I never missed one assignment in English.) I usually enjoyed my classes though because, of course, if I am in them they had to be fun. : )

It sucks not being involved with as much stuff, but its nice too. I love college. I didn't have bad high school years, I enjoyed them a lot, but you couldn't pay me to trade it for college. A lot of my friends complain about it. They don't like the size of the schools, classes, schedules, the people. I love it all. I love being in class, being on campus, being around new people, I even like doing the homework and look forward to it. I only have four classes right now (12 credit hours) but next semester, and for the rest of my college days, I hope to have more than 4. I also plan on taking summer classes.

I'm tired. Every night I get less and less sleep. Yesterday I almost fell asleep in one of my favorite classes, which is weird because I usually don't even have trouble staying awake in my most boring class. I'm really hoping tonight I can catch up on some sleep. I need it. I guess I'm off to try to fall asleep...

No comments: