I'm very relieved. Tonight I invited a friend out with some other people and I thought it would be a disaster. I know, I know, why invite someone out if you think it will end up bad? I have no idea. But I did it. And I wouldn't take it back.
There had been some issues between two of these people before and I thought that was going to make it really awkward. I knew they wouldn't get into a fight, I just thought there would be a lot of awkward silence. Then I figured after we had all gone home they would both tell me it was a horrible idea and they had a terrible time.
Come to find out...
They both had a great time! (and so did me and DBP, lol) It was a little weird at first but it went away pretty fast. We all had a lot of fun and there was like nonstop laughter. Whew! I wish that the four of us could hang out more often. Unfortunately, M doesn't really live all that close so it makes it hard to do stuff.
I needed tonight. I mean I always have fun when I go out but tonight was different. It was relief for me. To have two people I talk to a lot finally put it all away and laugh and actually enjoy being around each other. Plus it was also very relieving just because...well actually I don't know. It just was. I guess because we all had a lot of fun and we didn't have to put up with hoping we aren't being judged by what we do or say (someone else who is usually in the group tends to judge us for that and it makes everything suck) I'm so tired but I don't want to go to sleep. I'm in too good of a mood. =)
By the way I love sleep so this is pretty intense if I'm putting it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment