Sunday, September 28, 2008

Screw You Oscar

So, its 3 in the morning. I just got back from a party. Sorry if parts of this don't make sense. My side hurts. Its bruised. I got hit with a freaking hot dog. Which, I found out, are actually pretty hard. I would not recommend getting hit by one. It may not sound like it would be bad but...when one of those little bastards gets chucked into your side, that shit hurts for real.

I don't usually go out to parties and drink. However, it is fun from time to time and that's what I did tonight. Or last night or whatever. I always make sure to make smart choices though. I make sure at least one friend I can trust or one of my sisters is sober to make sure I can't get into any stupid crap. However, I usually know whats going on anyway. I don't go to the point where I pass out or anything, that is dumb, and though some nights I have drank a lot, I remember everything the next day. I check details with whoever was sober just to check. haha. Anyways, I usually just drink until I get really talkative (when am I not?) and I get the giggles. Bad. If you think I talk a lot when I'm sober, you have no idea. You would probably want to punch me if you saw me drunk cause I decide to talk about everything...at the same time. And then laugh about it. But I really don't drink that often. The last time I drank before tonight was early May sometime.

People at the party who were drunk thought it would be fun to have a hot dog fight. That's how I got sniped. I got hit twice, once in the side and another time that got my cup and caused my drink to like explode in my hand. Sticky freaking mess. Whoever threw the one that hit me in the side is so lucky I had some alcohol in me or I would have been pissed. I kind of was anyway but just laughed. I can't believe it actually bruised. That's some Oscar Meyer bullshit right there.

No comments: