Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look Up

Well I have again landed in the library. Turns out...its like my favorite place on campus. Yay.

By the way, do you know how many people go through their lives without looking up? A lot of people do. They never notice things above them. And why not? Hell if I know. I look up all the time expecting some ninja like object to be hurling towards me at an alarming rate. How many times has there been something? About three times I think. Give or take three.

Monday I did not end up getting coffee after that post. Sad. But today I am. I bought one earlier from downstairs and it was pretty nasty. I'm hoping to get a good one to take with me to history. If not, its on USI Starbucks! But I have a gift card so I'm not wasting any of my money.

I'm freaking out about my English class. Tonight it is supposed to be online and the whole thing confuses me (because I'm a dumb ass) and I'm worried I'm going to mess it up. I still have a few hours before I get to that class though so until then I'll just relax and watch the minutes fall away until I can enjoy my lovely beverage.

History class is good stuff. It may end up being my favorite class. Psych is fun but only because I'm on the internet playing games between slides. lol But history is fun and actually makes it hard for your mind to wonder off. The whole class gets very involved in the discussion and Mr. O is goofy so the whole class just has an light, easygoing feel to it. Rather enjoyable if I do say so myself. However, the room they moved the class to is a damn icebox. It was so cold Monday when I went back outside my lungs hurt from the change in temperature.

I was going to read the three essays that we due for English tonight but I have better things to do. Like watch videos on youtube. On one of the essays we had to take a quiz online that could be done before class. There were only five questions but I got them all right. Fact: I rule.

I still have like 50 minutes to waste until History. Dang. Isn't it amazing that I can find things to pass the time with during class but not during my like 2 hour break? Priority fail.

Well I guess that's all I got. Time to move on to something even less productive to pass some time with. Is it possible to find something less productive at the moment? I don't know, but I'll sure as hell try.

No comments: