Monday, September 8, 2008

Third Floor Party

So, I'm sitting in the library on campus, enjoying my pure awesomeness. I'm waiting for the next class to roll around and thought I'd write a post. I have nothing else to do anyway. That's actually a lie. I could do some homework, but who wants to do that?

There was a girl sitting at a table in front of me but she isn't there now. I must have been completely zoned out because I never saw her get up and walk away. Odd.

History starts in like 45 minutes. I have no idea how I am going to entertain myself for that long. I could go sit outside. But I'm enjoying my shade inside because my eyes are being sensitive to light today. Happens sometimes. I don't have a migraine, my eyes are just sensitive. Some days more than others. That's okay I don't really care.

I might have to stroll downstairs and grab my self a cup of coffee. I love coffee. Which is so not good but I so don't care. Some days. Starbucks is bomb. Well now I've almost talked myself into it dang it.

Today (unlike yesterday) I'm all about being social. I want to talk to people, hangout, go places. However, there is no one here. Figures. But that's okay I guess.

There is someone hauling 5 kinds of ass across campus on a golf cart. Iwonder why they are going that fast.

Good news! I've reached a decision. I'll wait until after class to go to Starbucks. lol. Now I have more to look forward to.

My sternum just popped. I'm not sure if that should pop. It didn't feel too great though.

So, this was totally pointless and random and I'm going to go now. My history class was moved to a new room today and I need to go find it so I'm not late and look like an idiot. yay.

No comments: