Today I am having serious anger issues.
Serious anger issues.
I almost broke something in my room. I've been snapping at people today. Actually I've only been around my parents for the most part today but still. I don't know why. Well let me rephrase that. I know exactly why I have been snapping at my dad, but no clue why I have at my mom.
A few minutes ago I got pissed because she gave me twenty dollars. I didn't need the money, she just gave it to me so I'd have some extra cash this week. I don't know just being random I guess. But for some reason I was pissed off. When does anyone ever get pissed about getting twenty extra dollars? I think I have a fuse off somewhere in my head.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a very social person. I love parties and going out with friends. But sometimes I need like a day where I need to not be around anyone. I mean I don't like curl up in a dark corner and go all emo or anything, I just like to not be around people or at least more than one or two people at a time. I just want to sit and watch tv (which is weird because I really don't watch tv that often. I may listen to it while doing something else but don't usually sit and watch it) or read or something. I want a day to myself, with little social activity, where no one expects anything from me.
Today was one of those days. I guess its like my winding down time. I usually need one at least once a month. I haven't had one like all summer. Since my house has been a total war zone I haven't be able to have a day where I can just sit and chill. Today I needed it really bad and of course people won't leave me alone. I don't mind instant messaging or texting...but I don't want to be surrounded by people. I guess that's why I've been so pissed off all day. I need my down time damn it!
Come to think of it, every time I try to have one of these days people feel the need to flock to me. Take a damn hint people. If someone is being pissy back up off. lol.
I'm looking forward to classes this week. I don't know why. I'm mostly just looking forward to psych and history though.
I so just had another moment where I wanted to go off on someone. Hint: he's a regular pisser offer (I make words up) anyway I'm referring to the always awesome father. If you guessed right I'll bake you a cake or something. Or maybe not but way to go.
I need to go to sleep or something before I for real have to beat someone. But I'm not tired so best of luck to anyone who pisses me off. :) Again why all the anger? Not sure. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment