Friday, September 5, 2008

Dang

So, I'm not too happy about something. Want to hear about it? Of course not but you get to anyway.

On Wednesdays I have a night class. English. Or at least I call it English but DW corrected us repeatedly. It has a specific name and its not English 101. Which is funny because that's what my schedule says. I don't care to learn the actual name for it though so to me its English or my night class. Whatever I honestly don't care, either way its 2 hours and 45 minutes where I have to pretend to pay attention. Be jealous. haha.

That's not my complaint though. We have to blog. Boo. During our first class meeting we got on blogger and had to create accounts for class so we can blog every week and watch ourselves become 'better writers'. I mean if my writing talents haven't showed up by now I'm not expecting a visit. This sucks. I so don't want to be graded on that bull. I'm putting off my blog homework until like Tuesday next week. Its not hard...I just freaking hate being graded on stuff like this. It doesn't help. It just makes me feel like a dumb ass. I've had classes where we had to write journal entries everyday about what we did in class, what we got from it, and what we thought about something. I just don't like it. Its just not my thing. Damn.

Other than that this week has been good I guess. Wednesday was forever long. I do like my classes though. Psych was basically a big party. A really big party. I need to do my homework for three of my classes. But its easy and boring me to tears so I don't want to. I'll get to it eventually. Probably like late Sunday night.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately which sucks. Its late though so I guess I'll try to go to sleep. Long day tomorrow.

No comments: