Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sure, Why Not?

Well I am again running on very little sleep. Late last night just as I was about to finally drift off, I got a text message from a friend. She was upset about something and we ended up talking for two hours. If she hadn't texted me I would have been able to get a good bit of rest in. But that's okay.

I always tell people that they can call me anytime they need me, even if that means 3 in the morning. I mean it too. She (the one who I was talking to last night) is the only one who has ever tested that. One morning she called me sometime around 2. I was asleep and of course enjoying my rest but I got up and talked to her for about an hour or so. I told her I hadn't been sleeping so she didn't feel bad about calling. She's called quite a few times at crazy hours, and I always answered even if I was half awake and had no idea whats going on for the first few minutes. I don't mind, I really don't. I'm glad that people trust me and come to me with their problems. I'd prefer to talk to them during normal hours of the day but I don't really care if what time it is.

So, MK just asked (on fb) if I was in class right now. Yes and no. haha. I'm sitting in my psych class right now, but maybe not mentally here. I'm bored and due to lack of sleep, I have about the same attention span as a goldfish. My laptop battery is slowly dwindling away and I'm really hoping it makes it to the end of class because if not I don't know what I'll do. Yes, there is always the option of taking notes, but that sure as hell isn't happening today.

This is taking me forever to write because my mind is everywhere and I have to concentrate really hard just to complete each sentence. lol. That's kind of sad. I'm all ADHD over here. But after this class I'm going to run home, maybe take a power nap (probably not) and then come back for my other 2 classes. Yay. I'm totally going to count on getting some super strong coffee to wake me up. None of that crazy Starbucks stuff, I mean like for real plain, punch you in the face and wake your ass up coffee. Well I guess I should pay more attention to Dr. S. Or I should check my email before turning off my computer. We'll see...

No comments: